We are in the process of replacing (due to resignation) a CSRRA appointed member to the CT Board of Firearms Permit Examiners. The CSRRA will be accepting CVs for review to identify individuals to present to the Governor for review and appointment.
I have included a brief description of the role below. You can also go to this link for additional information.
If there is an interest to be nominated for this role or know of someone interested, please forward a CV/resume to
CT Board of Firearms Permit Examiners
The Board has been established to provide a means of appeal for citizens whose pistol permit has been denied or revoked.
Citizens aggrieved by any denial to issue or renew a permit under the provisions of Connecticut General Statute section 29-28 or 29-36f, or revocation of a permit issued, or refusal or failure of any issuing authority to furnish an application, may appeal to the board.
The Board is comprised of nine members appointed by the Governor to serve during his/her term and until their successors are appointed and qualify. The members are appointed from nominees of the.
- Commissioner the Dept. of Emergency Services and Public Protection
- Connecticut Police Chiefs Association
- The Commissioner of the Dept. of Energy and Environmental Protection
- The Connecticut State Rifles and Revolvers Association- must be a CSRRA member and reside in CT
- Ye Connecticut Gun Guild, Inc.
- The Commissioner of the Dept. of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- An appointee of the Chief Court Administrator
- Two members of the public are appointed with at least one member of the Board shall be a lawyer licensed to practice in Connecticut, who shall act as Chairman of the Board during the hearing of appeals
Upcoming Events for December 2022
- The 30th David L. Swanson Match on Dec 3rd & 4th click here for more details
- JORCS sign up due by Dec 12th click here for more details
Donate to the CSRRA College Scholarship Fund
Please click here for more information!
CSRRA members in good standing are eligible to purchase items from the CMP
By law, the CMP can sell surplus military firearms, ammunition, parts, and other items only to members of CMP affiliated clubs who are also U.S. citizens, over 18 years of age (over 21 years of age in some states) and who are legally eligible to purchase a firearm.
Please contact email@example.com to receive your CMP Club Member Certification Form to submit to the CMP with your payment.
CMP M1911 Sales Update
Round 3 of CMP 1911 orders is currently open as of October 27, 2022
CMP M1 Garand!
Limited quantity of RM1EXPERTWRA ready to be shipped, as of October 31, 2022
Please join our Association,
promoting firearms education and training since 1927.
The Official NRA State Association & 501c3 Charitable Organization & CMP Affiliated Association
The Junior Membership fee has been reduced to just $5.00, so please join !!
You can now get CSRRA logo’d apparel at https://business.landsend.com/store/csrra/